POSITION: Bathroom Attendant
REPORTS TO: Unit Director
HOURS OF WORK: Part-Time
WORK STATUS: Non-Exempt
Reporting to the Unit Director, the Bathroom Attendant is responsible for youth supervision and maintenance of the bathrooms. Additional responsibilities include sweeping and mopping the floors daily.
The bathroom attendant must also be available to work year-round and have reliable transportation. Hours of operation are 2 pm to 6 pm, excluding school vacation weeks and summer break.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, persons of color, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Ability to strictly reinforce policies and practices
• Excellent interpersonal and internal/external customer service skills and communication skills
• Knowledge of the mission, vision, values, core beliefs, objectives, policies, programs, procedures, principles, and practices of non-profit organizations, youth development services preferred
• Experience working with and demonstrating compassion and/or sensitivity toward vulnerable populations and youth with diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Club staff, Board members, volunteers, community groups, and other related agencies
• Must be at least 18 years of age per EEC regulations.
• Bilingual preferred
• Must have reliable transportation to get to site and/or meetings
• Must have regular and reliable attendance